Star Mountain Resources, Inc. is a junior exploration and mining company focused on acquiring and consolidating mining claims, mineral leases, producing mines, and historic mines with production and future growth potential. Our operations are currently focused on base metal and precious metal mining acquisitions in North America, and re-commencing mining activities at the Balmat Zinc mine in upstate New York. Our Star Mountain/Chopar Mine project in Beaver County, Utah, consists of 116 lode-mining claims and four metalliferous mineral lease sections located on 2,320 acres. Exploration to-date includes geological analysis, and a limited reverse circulation & core drilling program.
• Permitted mining operation with planned production in 9 to 12 months after securing long-term debt financing.
• 8.5-year mineral base with excellent potential to extend mine life
• Numerous mining practice and processing improvements will lower OPEX
• Northern Zinc acquisition adds unparalleled mining experience to SMRS
• Long-term power agreement ensures a 40% reduction in power costs
• Zinc market macro indicators are positive
• Excellent local infrastructure
Whether in person, by phone, or online; we are glad to answer any questions you may have.
No matter what kind of investor or investment professional you are, we have time for your questions.
Receive updates on everything from press to events, or even something like an awesome picture of the property we just took. Basically, you can make sure you don’t miss a thing, by signing up. Thank you!